The Corte dei conti has central and regional seats.
The head office is located in Rome.
In Rome there are:
- The United Chambers for Audit and the United Chamber for Jurisdiction
- The Regional Audit Chamber for Latium, the Regional Jurisdictional Chamber for Latium and the Regional Prosecutor’s Office for Latium
- Five Central Chambers for Audit:
1) Central Chamber for Ex Ante Compliance Audit of The State Administrations Acts
2) Central Chamber for the Performance Audit on the Management of the State Administrations
3) Central Audit Chamber for Public Bodies and State-owned Undertakings
4) Chamber for Local Authorities
5) Audit Chamber for European and International Affairs
- Three Central Chambers of Appeal and a Chamber of Appeal for Sicily
In each of 19 Regions and in the 2 Autonomous Provinces, there are Regional Audit Chambers, Regional Jurisdictional Chambers (acting as courts of first instance) and Regional Prosecutor’s Offices.