Informativa sui cookie
Il sito web della Corte dei conti utilizza i cookie per migliorare i servizi e per fini statistici. Proseguendo la navigazione si accetta di ricevere i cookie. Se non si desidera riceverli si possono modificare le impostazioni del browser, ma alcuni servizi potrebbero non funzionare correttamente. Informativa estesa sui cookieVisualizza l'informativa estesa sui cookie
October 22, 2014 - Luxembourg, 15-17 October 2014
- Meeting of the Contact Committee of the Head of the EU SAIs
September 22, 2014 - 10th Joint Strike Fighter Audit Institution Conference - September 22 – 24, 2014
- From 22 to 24 September 2014 the Corte dei conti hosted the 10th Joint Strike Fighter Supreme Audit Institution Conference
June 12, 2014 - Visit at the Corte dei conti of a delegation of the IV Committee of the Regional Representative Council of the Republic of Indonesia.
- A delegation of the Regional Representative Council of the Republic of Indonesia leaded by Mr. Zulbahri and accompanied by the Ambassador, Mr August Parengkuan met the President of the Corte dei conti, Raffaele Squitieri, the Prosecutor General, the Deputy President and a selected group of magistrates in the framework of planned institutional meetings.
May 15, 2014 - Visit of the Delegation of Parliament and Supreme Audit Court of Iran to the Corte dei conti
- An Iranian delegation headed by the Chairman of Planning, Budget and Audit Committee of the Parliament, Mr. Gholamreza Mesbahi Moghaddam, and consisting of three members of Parliament and high rank members of the Supreme Audit Court (SAC) of Iran, including the Chairman of Training and Planning Center, the Deputy Public Prosecutor, the Chairman of the Judiciary Board and the Head of International Relations Department paid an official visit to the Corte dei conti on the day 15th May 2014.
March 25, 2014 - Welcome of the President of the Corte dei conti Mr. Raffaele Squitieri on the occasion of the "Seminar and training activities aimed at exchanging professional experiences amongst the Supreme Audit Institutions of France, Greece, Italy, Portugal and Spain and the EU Institutions within the activity of prevention and fight against fraud and other irregularities affecting financial interests of EU"
- It is with great pleasure that I express my welcome on the occasion of this important international seminar which sees five Supreme Audit Institutions of the Member States of the European Union to debate on an important issue such as that of prevention and fight against Community fraud and other irregularities affecting the financial interests of the Union.
March 24, 2014 - The President of the Italian Corte dei conti, Mr. Raffaele Squitieri and the President of the European Court of Auditors, Mr. Vitor Manuel da Silva Caldeira had an official meeting at the European Court of Auditors on 21st March 2014
- During the meeting it has been underlined the importance of the contribution of the Corte dei conti with regard to specific activities of significant prominence within the Contact Committee and, in particular, the comparative analysis carried out by the Corte dei conti on the Spending Review, which involved twenty-three European Union countries. This analysis presents a complete overview of the different ways to deal with this issue; the result of the comparative analysis is, of course, available to the National Authorities, in the current delicate process of the public expenditure review.
February 20, 2014 - 7th INTOSAI Working Group on Key National Indicators Meeting - Kuta, Indonesia, 24 – 26 February 2014
- The President of the Corte dei conti will attend the 7th meeting of the INTOSAI Working Group which is developing a national system of key indicators (Key National Indicators - KNI). The meeting is aimed at the approval of the "White Paper" on KNI and at the conversion of the principles, contained therein, in ISSAI or international standards for Supreme Audit Institutions.